Job Opening for Service Technician – Cincinnati, OH
Provide mechanical and electrical support to our end users compressed air systems. Perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on industrial compressed air systems while providing sound customer service.
- Perform PM services on air compressors at our customer’s facilities
- Troubleshoot and repair air compressors as required both mechanical and electrical
- Perform compressed air system inspections and provide guidance to end users.
- Documentation of work completed in work order system
- Mechanical experience and skills required.
- General Mechanical knowledge related to air systems desired.
- Electrical troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Self-sufficient in planning daily tasks and proactively communicating status of service needs.
- Ability to lift over 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Provide own basic hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills and strong Customer Service.
- Pre-employment screening includes background check and drug screen. Clean driving record is required.
- Align with AHE Mission in helping our customers achieve their goals by eliminating compressed air system down time and inefficiencies.
- Display AHE Core Values of Integrity, Responsive, Continuous Learning and Enjoyment.
- Team contributor and adaptable to customer and business needs.
- Ready to be amused and entertained.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 7:30am -4:00pm
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com or submit resume online.
For Employment Consideration
SUBMIT RESUME BELOW
Please include position you are applying for. Resumes remain active for six (6) months. You will receive email confirmation that your resume was received. If your skills and experience match our needs for the position, we will contact you.