Job Opening for Compressed Air System Installer – Sidney OH
Perform pipe installation for our end users industrial compressed air systems. Opportunity to grow into lead role including job quoting
- Pipe installation for compressed air systems
- Install drain lines in the compressor room from air treatment systems.
- Assist in removing and setting new compressors in place
- Complete piping connections with black iron, copper, plastic and aluminum pipe.
- Documentation of work completed in work order system
- Pipe installation experience including pipe fitting skills.
- Experience with threading, grooving, and assembly of pipe connections.
- Experience in operating a man lift – training and certification as required
- General Mechanical knowledge related to air systems
- Job quoting experience preferred.
- Self-sufficient in planning daily tasks and proactively communicating status of service needs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Provide own basic hand tools.
- Excellent communication skills and strong Customer Service.
- Pre-employment screening includes background check and drug screen. Clean driving record is required.
- Align with AHE Mission in helping our customers achieve their goals by eliminating compressed air system down time and inefficiencies.
- Display AHE Core Values of Integrity, Responsive, Continuous Learning and Enjoyment.
- Team contributor and adaptable to customer and business needs.
- Ready to be amused and entertained.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 7:30am -4:00pm
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com or submit resume online.
For Employment Consideration
SUBMIT RESUME BELOW
Please include position you are applying for. Resumes remain active for six (6) months. You will receive email confirmation that your resume was received. If your skills and experience match our needs for the position, we will contact you.