Job Opening for HR Generalist
Job Objective – To manage the HR operations for Air Handling
Job Description – The qualified candidate will monitor staffing levels at all 3 locations, manage the safety training and online customer system compliance, and help monitor the Air Handling culture.
- Lead new employee recruitment and new hire system
- Maintain compliance with all safety training, and web-based customer safety programs
- Assess training needs to assure certification compliance and skill sets are met
- Assist executive team in defining, aligning and monitoring the Air Handling Culture.
- Participate and manage the Air Handling Wellness Checkups (personnel reviews)
- Assist Air Handling employees with benefits enrollment and questions relating to benefits
- Maintain the employee handbook and safety manuals to current status and compliance
- Work with Management team on annual benefits competitiveness analysis and costing for next year’s financial budget
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- People oriented and task driven
- Computer skills with Word and Excel required
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter that works well within a team structure
- Experience in the HR field preferred but not required
- Experience with online safety compliance systems such as ISNetworld, Appruv, Avetta, etc.
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Apply for Employment
Download and complete our job application below.